Cottonwood Creek Wellness Centers Adolescent Services
Cottonwood Creek Wellness Centers offer an Intensive Outpatient Program for adolescents 12- 17 years of age who may be at risk of hospitalization and who require more enhanced services than traditional outpatient individual therapy.
The Cottonwood Creek Wellness Center also specializes in treating adolescents with a co-occurring substance use disorder who have a primary mental health diagnosis.
These services are for teens who are :
- Struggling with their mental health and current traditional one on one therapy is not sufficient
- Not at imminent risk of suicide/harming themselves or others
- Able to fully participate in treatment
- Possibly struggling with substance abuse issues
- Supported by a parent/legal guardian who can participate in treatment
We offer adolescent services Monday through Friday.
Adolescent services are purposefully offered after school hours to allow teens to fully participate and maintain their school schedule, if possible.