The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) includes:
- 9 hours of weekly group therapy with other adults struggling in their mental health
- Stabilization to prevent hospitalization and promote rehabilitation
- The use of evidence-based treatment modalities, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), with an overall emphasis on Trauma-Informed care
- Education on mental health including symptoms, behaviors, coping skills, and social skills
- Individual sessions, psycho-education, and group therapy sessions
- Increased opportunities to establish safety planning and build community-based support
Services are provided by licensed professionals in the clinic setting. Telehealth options are available for adults attending IOP in the Meridian and Boise locations.
If you’re not sure whether you or your loved one is right for IOP or another service, please contact our office. We’d be more than happy to assess and provide education and/or appropriate referrals.